Teach English Online
- August 10, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Why Teach English Online?
Why teach English online?
There are many great reasons for teaching English online. When you consider the advantages it’s no wonder that around a quarter of our Master TEFL Online course graduates go on to teach English online.If you’re driven and ambitious then there’s the potential to make serious money teaching online.And if you’re simply looking to pick up a few hours a week to supplement your income then there’s plenty of work for you as well!
What are the main advantages? Online teaching allows you to work from anywhere in the world and take control of your own schedule. So, whether you’re looking for a teaching career or career change or if you are looking to supplement your existing income with a flexible job, it might just be for you! And, especially, no commute really helps with the work/life balance.
If all this is sounding appealing to you then keep reading to find out how you can get started!
Who can do it?
Anyone with a Master TEFL Online qualification, a webcam, and reliable WiFi can find work online. Some restrictions can apply for certain online teaching companies, though.
Where can you work?
Anywhere! As long as you have a WiFi connection it’s possible to teach English online both from the comfort of your own home and while you’re teaching abroad and wish to make an extra income.
Do I need to be a native speaker?
Some Online language schools accept both native English speakers and non native English speakers.
What do you need to teach English online?
A TEFL qualification is essential to find work as an online English tutor, most companies require you to have at least a 120-hour TEFL qualification from an accredited course provider. In the case of the Master TEFL Course Online, you will be qualified enough and ahead from the competitors with a fully accredited provider. Nowadays, there is a huge demand for English teachers online. But if you’re aiming for success then you want to make sure you stand out from the crowd with a professional Online TEFL Course.
In reality, there’s never been a better time to teach English online. There are so many English language teaching jobs to choose from out there and with so much room for innovation and growth it’s a very exciting area of work to be in right now.
A laptop/computer, a webcam, and a good headset are musts. Your students have to be able to both see and hear you clearly.
We also love the fact that there’s room in this market for serious and casual teachers alike.
MASTER TEFL ONLINE
Get qualified to teach abroad! Get qualified to teach English online!
190 hour online course with face to face component, 6 months to complete
Study at your own pace
Get TEFL qualified in your own time and at your own pace. Our Online TEFL Certification will qualify you for either part or full-time paid employment as an English teacher either online or abroad
- 190 hour Online TEFL Certification Course, 170 academic instruction plus 20 hour practicum to gain hands-on teaching experience
- Internationally Accredited, accredited & recognized as a professional “Level 5” TEFL course by Ofqual, officially accredited by TQUK, validation C001295.
- Award winning recognition: Course by an established TEFL course provider. For the second year in a row, we are the Top Rated TEFL Certification Program by Go Overseas!
- Course Duration & Structure: You will have full access to all the academic materials for 6 months, you can study at your own pace because this online class has been specifically designed to accommodate those who are busy working or going to school full time. The recommended study time is 10 to 12 hours per week
- Job Placement, Included in the course price, available now for Native English speakers. This certification will qualify you for either part or full-time paid employment as an English teacher either online or abroad.
Contact us for more information!