Our range of accommodation options ensures you find the perfect home away from home.Below you will find some information on the accommodation we normally offer to our TEFL students. Minimum stay is 28 nights and maximum is 56 nights. You can find the prices for each below. You can also contact us if you have more questions or requests.
- All accommodations are regularly checked by our school and are located in very safe buildings, some of them with 24-hour security.
- All student housing rooms are fully furnished with a private or shared bathroom, Internet, and use of the common spaces in the house (living room, kitchen, balcony etc…).
- We only offer accommodation at safe and comfortable homestays and shared apartments. In most cases, at walking distance to the school or with easy access to public transportation.
- The Argentine homes we work with are selected, visited and approved by our staff. We screen all potential housing options to ensure they comply with our expectations of comfort and security. These homes are in safe neighborhoods, centrally located and in the vicinity of our school.Our homestay program does not only put a roof over your head, it integrates you into the language and culture of Buenos Aires. For this reason, the minimum homestay is 28 nights.
- You can book a homestay or shared apartment for 28 or 56 nights.
- In order to complete your accommodation booking with us, it is a sine qua non requirement to provide your flight information (exact day and time of arrival, flight number and airline). This for the person at your accommodation to have an approximate schedule or idea of when to expect you.
- Bed linens and towels are provided by the host family. The host family will be happy to launder the sheets and towels once a week. Students are responsible for personal laundry. Internet access is available and telephone access is restricted depending on the host family.
- Stay with locals.In a homestay, you will live with local Spanish speakers, and experience an authentic porteñ You will live the way your hosts live and spend time at home together. Many students enjoy the feeling of security in a homestay.
- Speak Spanish all the time; avoid expressing yourself in English or in your native language all the time. Staying with local people means you will practice your Spanish with native Spanish speakers and become familiar with the particularities of Buenos Aires Spanish.
- Cultural experience. Learn more about the local Buenos Aires culture and be exposed to a rich variety of cultural learning opportunities. Experience day-to-day family life: activities, celebrations and local cuisine.
- Feel safe and secure. Staying in a homestay through our program means you will have a host there to support you and help respond to your questions and concerns about life in Buenos Aires.
SHARED APARTMENTS BENEFITS
- Stay with other students. Live with other students from all over the world. Enjoy your experience in Buenos Aires and make friends for life.
- Be independent. Staying with other international students means you have more freedom. It’s a good choice if you enjoy your independence and privacy.
- Make new friends. Get to know a lot of people in a short time. Meet interesting people from many different countries and diverse backgrounds.
- Fun atmosphere. Staying with other students means there’s always someone for you to talk to. There are common areas to share and always new people to meet.
- Convenient for public transport.Our accommodation options are well-networked in terms of public transport, making it easy for you to get to school
ACCOMMODATION SUMMARY DETAILS
- Private bedroom
- Own key to come and go as you please. It is not allowed to bring strangers to your accommodation.
- Internet access (WIFI)
- Meet new friends and develop long lasting friendships.
- All apartments are located within easy access to our school by foot or by public transportation.
All accommodations through our school, either at a shared apartment or homestay, are available for a minimum of 28 nights
28 nights of accommodation, at a shared apartment or homestay, single room, all utilities and WIFI included, no meals.
840 USD, 2020 Special Price
56 nights of accommodation, at a shared apartment or homestay, single room, all utilities and WIFI included, no meals.
1512 USD, 2020 Special Price
- Accommodation through our program is optional. Please rest assured that if you choose one of our accommodations you will be safe and with previously checked and monitored shared apartments or homestays in Buenos Aires.
- We do not arrange airport pick up, however it is very easy and safe to get a taxi cab from the International airport to your accommodation. You can download an app for this. Homestay or shared apartment accommodations are normally arranged on a minimum 28-night basis.