Already TEFL or CELTA certified? OK!
Teach English Abroad in Argentina via our program!
8 week internship teaching English to native Spanish speakers from Argentina and Latin America, Accommodation and Spanish classes.
Immerse yourself in the European latino culture of Buenos Aires, benefit from this unique opportunity to learn Spanish and Teach English to people from Argentina and Latin America, living in Buenos Aires.
Our program offers the solution for those looking to teach English in Argentina and are already certified but do not have much experience teaching. It also provides the unique opportunity to learn Spanish in Buenos Aires and offers accommodation during the internship period.
Expand your horizons and enjoy from teaching and from building up your resume with valuable teaching experience. Our program offers the opportunity to teach English in Argentina with in person and online English classes as well as learning Spanish in very small classes. Our program includes the internship, accommodation during your start date and Spanish immersion classes. Our Spanish program is designed to expose students to all facets of the Spanish language: written practice, conversational skills, listening and comprehension ability as well as grammatical instruction for which you would have to complete a learning level in three weeks which is the minimum you’d need to go the fast way and progress learning more Spanish in less time.
FOR TEFL OR CELTA QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ONLY
Our program is ideal for TEFL or CELTA qualified individuals without much teaching experience. You will be able to teach English to native Spanish speakers in person and sometimes online and build your confidence in teaching, which is a skill for life. Join our friendly, professionally run program in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Our school and accommodation is located in downtown Buenos Aires, therefore our location is super practical and the accommodations offered are comfortable and safe.
Buenos Aires is a fantastic city for meeting new people and having memorable experiences. Another great feature of Buenos Aires is its low cost of living in comparison to other cities of its size and stature. If you want to teach English while traveling, Buenos Aires is a great place to start.We are located at an elegant, vintage and beautiful French house in downtown Buenos Aires, where we are hosts of an English and Spanish language program.
Each Teacher will benefit from a complete cultural exchange by staying at the accommodation provided here in Buenos Aires with other international students studying Spanish in Buenos Aires. They will learn and improve their current Spanish language abilities while getting experience in teaching the English language to people from different backgrounds and ages from Argentina and from other countries in Latin America. You will for sure enjoy your time here living in a community of teachers in downtown Buenos Aires. All Teachers will be able to learn Spanish and to benefit from gaining further teaching experience in the field of English Language Teaching.
Language exchange is offered in the shape of Spanish language lessons at our small language school here in Buenos Aires, Argentina. You will receive 10 hours per week of Spanish classes, which is super valuable. We do not offer food. We offer Spanish classes and accommodation with all utilities.Spanish language classes are available 2 hours per day, 10 hours weekly.
Shared apartment, an elegant, vintage and beautiful space.
With an exceptional downtown location, Palacio Piedras hosts an international educational program since it is a very spacious, tranquil oasis for those seeking to expand their knowledge or creativity. for intellectuals and artists.
Nestled in the heart of vibrant downtown Buenos Aires, Palacio Piedras is a hidden gem that combines vintage charm, spacious accommodations, and an inspiring environment, making it the perfect retreat for intellectuals and artists alike.
The spacious rooms at Palacio Piedras are a sanctuary of tranquility in the midst of the bustling city. With high ceilings, large windows that bathe the rooms in natural light, and carefully curated furnishings, guests are afforded the perfect balance between comfort and elegance. Whether you’re looking for a cozy reading nook, a place to work on your art, or simply a space to relax, you’ll find it within these walls.
The common areas provide ample opportunities to connect with fellow guests who share a passion for culture, art, and intellectual exploration.Located in the heart of downtown Buenos Aires, Palacio Piedras offers easy access to the city’s cultural, culinary, and artistic attractions. The historic neighborhood brims with theaters, museums, galleries, and a myriad of dining options, ensuring that your stay is as culturally rich as it is comfortable.
Palacio Piedras is more than just a place to stay; it’s a destination in itself, where vintage charm meets spacious tranquility.Your visit to Buenos Aires will be truly unforgettable when you make Palacio Piedras your home away from home.
Apply to become an English Teacher in Argentina
1. To be an English NATIVE speaker. Please only apply IF YOU ARE.
2. To be able to enter Argentina on a tourist visa.
3. To be at least 21 years old.
3. To be already TEFL or CELTA certified. Please do not apply if you do not hold a teaching degree or if you are not a native English speaker.
4. A laptop is COMPULSORY.
6. Availability to Teach in person and online classes to native speakers from Argentina 20 hours per week.
7. To be committed and professional.
8. Outgoing/energetic/fun people, professional, punctual, flexibility and willingness to learn new activities.
9. To be in good health to undergo an intensive work load and show proof upon application via health statement, certificate.
10. To have a clean criminal record and show proof of it.
11. Not to have cognitive problems or addiction to drugs and alcohol.
12.To abide by the program rules and to sign an accommodation and behavior agreement before the start of the paid volunteering opportunity.
1. Immersive experience.
2. Young, dynamic and relaxed teaching environment.
3. Professional language school located in downtown Buenos Aires.
4. Meet people from Argentina and connect with our culture.
5. Learn Spanish or improve your current skills in a small group with native Spanish Teachers from Argentina.
6. Teach English to adults, teenagers and children from Argentina but mainly to adults.
7. We are a professional program. We are looking for responsible individuals.
8. Downtown location, unique vintage accommodation, Palacio Piedras, recommended by all Teachers.
9. We will offer to you at no extra cost exclusive unique Spanish learning textbooks for each Spanish level.
10. Use your free time in the best way with all attractions nearby since our accommodation location is super practical and the best possible.
11. Gain teaching experience with in person and online English classes to native Spanish speakers from Argentina and Latin America.
12. Learn Spanish in Argentina and gain experience teaching English with motivated learners from Argentina.
13. Be part of the local community. Supportive and friendly work atmosphere. With experienced staff always happy to help.
14. Continuous professional development, with regular provision of effective resources.
15. Spanish classes and accommodation, included.
16. Ongoing Support in Argentina, with integration into the local community
17. Spanish Diploma upon complete course completion
18. Internship Diploma upon completion
November 13th, 2023
January 22nd. 2024
March 18th, 2024
May 13th, 2024
July 10th, 2023
August 20th, 2024
October 15th, 2024
December 9th, 2024
8 WEEK INTERNSHIP WITH ACCOMMODATION AND SPANISH CLASSES
Total Cost 3300 USD
8 week accommodation, WIFI and utilities included
8 week Spanish classes, 10 hours per week
Small group Spanish classes
Learning materials for the Spanish classes
Diploma, Spanish classes
It does not include
Food or other expenses when studying Spanish
Airport pick up or drop off
Spending money according to your lifestyle