Are you ready to change your life, experience a different culture & challenge yourself? THEN APPLY TO OUR IN PERSON BUENOS AIRES TEFL COURSE WITH JOB PLACEMENT. Once you have submitted your TEFL Course application we will contact you within 48 hours with a TEFL Program Confirmation if you are eligible to take our TEFL course in Buenos Aires, if you are not eligible we will send you an email asking for more information.
By sending the below application form you agree that:
- TEFL Terms and conditions- You’ve read them.
- TEFL Course Dates & Fees – You know about them.
- Eligibility – You have read Our Program & meet the requirements.
- Visa- you can enter Argentina on a tourist capacity without problems. We do not issue letters or help with visa matters. You have to contact your country embassy and be ready to enter Argentina as a tourist.
- If you have ready all of the above, native English speaker entering Argentina as a tourist, you can submit your application and will receive the instructions from us on how to pay for the program via email.
- If you are not a native English speaker, you will receive an essay before you can pay for your program in order for us to test your English fluency.
- Please take into account that once you apply via this website with your chosen start date, you will receive an official program confirmation email with an invitation to a virtual interview and after it, you would have one week to pay for the program.
- Please review the below information regarding our current rules and we will also send the rest of them to you via email.
Terms and Conditions
It is very important that you read these Terms and Conditions before accepting any program at our school (TEFL course or TEFL course plus accommodation). As part of the acceptance process, you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
- We want you to enjoy your time at our TEFL school as well as living in your accommodation during your time at our TEFL Certification Program. We believe it is important that we make it clear from the start of this agreement what you can expect of us and in turn what we will expect from you during the agreement.
- If you have had accommodation arranged through us, by accepting this agreement you enter into a legally binding contract with us which, for period of residence and subject to the terms of this agreement gives you the right to live in the assigned accommodation and to pay the accommodation fee.
- If you move into the accommodation without having accepted the agreement you will be deemed as having accepted the agreement by your actions.
- If you do not move into the accommodation within 14 days of the commencement of the agreement and you have not contacted us to inform us that there will be a delay in your moving in or we have not agreed to hold the room for the period of time you have requested (acting reasonably), we have the right to re-let the room. We will make reasonable efforts to contact you regarding your failure to take up occupancy in the accommodation before re-letting the accommodation. You will be liable to pay for the accommodation up to the date it is relent.
- You will show a respectful behavior towards your TEFL Trainer and staff
- Any student showing a disrespectful behavior towards the staff in Buenos Aires could be removed from the TEFL course anytime, without having the access of any refund whatsoever.
- Any lost class without medical certificate, due to COVID or any other reason will not be made up.
- You will attend all teaching practices and observations, given the fact that these have been carefully planned ahead of time for you.
- We have your permission to show your video and CV as well as picture to interested employers from Argentina or abroad.
- We have your permission to submit your course opinion to our social media networks or websites.Any student showing disrespectful behavior towards the staff in Buenos Aires could be removed from the TEFL course anytime, without having the access of any refund whatsoever. If the person shows strange behavior against our staff, the person can be removed from the program anytime and local authorities will be informed.
- If you defame the school in whatever platform you use, the school has the right to sue you and all proceedings shall be within the domain of the Argentine courts, codigo penal argentino articulos 109, 110 or international, if applicable.
Buenos Aires TEFL Institute shall be referred to as ‘The school’ this point onwards. ‘The student’ is the person in whose name the booking is made.
This agreement is legally binding once the school has received a completed registration from the student. Once the booking is made by email the agreement is legally binding when the booking details have been taken by the school and once the necessary payment has been received by the school.
After the virtual interview, remaining fees have to be paid
- One week after
- If you require accommodation arranged by the school in Buenos Aires, you would have to pay for your overall remaining program in Buenos Aires as soon as possible.
Cancellation by the Student
If this agreement is cancelled by a student, the following provisions apply:
- No fund shall be given after the day that the TEFL course is due to start.
- There is no refund whatsoever if the student cancels the program after the original start date.
- If a new booking is made in place of the cancelled course, the school may, at their sole discretion, withdraw certain cancellation charges. Once the TEFL classes have started and have been made available to the student, the student has no right to ask for any refund given the fact the classes are available.
- Once the student has commenced the TEFL course, we reserve the right to withdraw any student from the assigned accommodation if the student has not been offered comfortable accommodation. If this occurs, the student will be offered an alternative accommodation to suit his/her personal needs but no refund whatsoever will be made. If the school verifies the student has received proper accommodation, no refund will be made and no alternative accommodation will be offered.If you are placed at an accommodation in Buenos Aires and once you get there you do not like it, it is impossible to provide any refund because of the fact that the accommodation owner has to be paid in full because of all the coordination procedure.