Terms and Conditions
It is very important that you read these Terms and Conditions before accepting any program at our school (TEFL course or TEFL course plus accommodation). As part of the acceptance process, you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
- We want you to enjoy your time at our TEFL school as well as living in your accommodation during your time at our TEFL Certification Program. We believe it is important that we make it clear from the start of this agreement what you can expect of us and in turn what we will expect from you during the agreement.
- If you have had accommodation arranged through us, by accepting this agreement you enter into a legally binding contract with us which, for period of residence and subject to the terms of this agreement gives you the right to live in the assigned accommodation and to pay the accommodation fee.
- If you move into the accommodation without having accepted the agreement you will be deemed as having accepted the agreement by your actions.
- If you do not move into the accommodation within 14 days of the commencement of the agreement and you have not contacted us to inform us that there will be a delay in your moving in or we have not agreed to hold the room for the period of time you have requested (acting reasonably), we have the right to re-let the room. We will make reasonable efforts to contact you regarding your failure to take up occupancy in the accommodation before re-letting the accommodation. You will be liable to pay for the accommodation up to the date it is relent.
Buenos Aires TEFL Institute shall be referred to as ‘The school’ this point onwards. ‘The student’ is the person in whose name the booking is made.
This agreement is legally binding once the school has received a completed registration from the student. Once the booking is made by email the agreement is legally binding when the booking details have been taken by the school and once the necessary payment has been received by the school.
Full payment is required at the time of booking for reservations made less than 4 weeks before the TEFL course is due to start. We retain the right to change our prices. However, no change will be made to the price of a TEFL course or accommodation once full payment has been received from a student.
Cancellation by the Student
If this agreement is cancelled by a student, the following provisions apply:
- No fund shall be given after the day that the TEFL course is due to start.
- There is no refund for the class booking deposit. If the Director feels that under a special circumstance the school should have to consider some form of fund because of a severe health illness from the student, the Director will contact the student in order to analyze the options available.
- If a new booking is made in place of the cancelled course, the school may, at their sole discretion, withdraw certain cancellation charges. Once the TEFL classes have started and have been made available to the student, the student has no right to ask for any refund given the fact the classes are available.
- Once the student has commenced the TEFL course, we reserve the right to withdraw any student from the assigned accommodation if the student has not been offered comfortable accommodation. If this occurs, the student will be offered an alternative accommodation to suit his/her personal needs but no refund whatsoever will be made. If the school verifies the student has received proper accommodation, no refund will be made and no alternative accommodation will be offered.
Based on the date of cancellation, our Refund Policy will be:
- 5 or more days before start date of the entire booked program – full refund minus administration fee (includes payment transfer charges, credit card charges, etc.)
- 15 – 29 days before start date of the entire booked program – 50% of the total amount
- 8 – 14 days before start date of the entire booked program – 25% of the total amount
- 1 – 7 days before start date of the entire booked program – no refund
If you are placed at an accommodation in Buenos Aires and once you get there you do not like it, it is impossible to provide any refund because of the fact that the accommodation owner has to be paid in full because of all the coordination procedure.